Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Who would you report them to ? I am in same position with Dante Labs for my son's Day 2 test. Have sent 3 email complaints to them and demanded a refund but no response. I've now got my credit card company on the case. Also written to the Which mgazine journalist who wrote the article quoted on BBC website yesterday.

I also had problems with DAM Health for the pre-flight test but thankfully got that resolved after a day of stress. But I got a message from a girl last night about DAM saying they cancelled with them after reading reviews but miraculously DAM then sent them "Negative" results for tests they never had. Like you said it's scandalous and no one in authority is doing anything to stop them.
https://contactus.dhsc.gov.uk/

Plus trading standards for good measure, the highest level of local authority where the company is based.

Dante in Cambridge would be Cambridgeshire CC, but they farm out complaints on trading standards to Citizens Advice. You could report to your local TS, and they would forward it to CCC.

https://contactus.dhsc.gov.uk/

Plus trading standards for good measure, the highest level of local authority where the company is based.

Dante in Cambridge would be Cambridgeshire CC, but they farm out complaints on trading standards to Citizens Advice. You could report to your local TS, and they would forward it to CCC.
Cheers for this info @Corky I'm determined not to let these bastards off.

I
Who would you report them to ? I am in same position with Dante Labs for my son's Day 2 test. Have sent 3 email complaints to them and demanded a refund but no response. I've now got my credit card company on the case. Also written to the Which mgazine journalist who wrote the article quoted on BBC website yesterday.

I also had problems with DAM Health for the pre-flight test but thankfully got that resolved after a day of stress. But I got a message from a girl last night about DAM saying they cancelled with them after reading reviews but miraculously DAM then sent them "Negative" results for tests they never had. Like you said it's scandalous and no one in authority is doing anything to stop them.
I don’t know but there must be some watchdog or regulator that would be very interested in their incompetence and irresponsibility

Got an apology and a refund off Blindspot.... as well as my negative result three weeks after I got back
I had to contact them over 2 weeks after i got back with no results to tell them i wasnt happy they sent them straight after which is a joke ive messaged them twice as i want to make a complaint ive heard nothing since

My day 2 test arrived on the Wednesday, a day late, from Everything Genetics. Sent it back on the Friday and not heard anything just over two weeks later. Fit to Fly test from Dam was a joke as they sent the wrong certificate and I only just scraped on the last flight (16, should have been 9) after two hours trying to call them at the airport. It just beggars belief what is going on with these firms.

It’s piss poor that this thread keeps rearing its ugly head. The things we do for City!!
Saw a lad today in Prestwich who I last saw in Porto. We obviously chatted about THAT fuckin game. It’s never leaving us.

Received a negative test result the day before the flight, did a day 2 test on return, also negative, had already had my two jabs. Received a message telling me to isolate for 10 days after which I removed the Track and Trace from my phone. They can take the piss out of somebody else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.