Champions League Final | Useful Information

Will a photocopy of my passport do? I don’t fancy carrying the original around with me on match day
Iv done a hell of a lot of travelling alone in my youth and always had a moneybelt around my waist,I
still wear one my mam made me when I go abroad, it'll be coming with me this week for my passport.

This is my concern too, though the email specifically states ''original'' copy of passport is required at the stadium.
Can't imagine them checking tens of thousands of passports, but equally don't wanna get caught out by some jobsworth.

Bit of a dilemma.
Very annoying. It does say ID first, but then lower down it says Passport.

Yeah it’s just me. No worries if you’ve got transfers. Arriving on Friday at the time we do, I’m thinking the traffic could be bad with commuters, just not sure I can be arsed with a 90 minute transfer on 3 trains which seems to be the other option. I’m staying in Sisli
Transfer was 50 euro each way so didn’t seem worth it so we’re not sure what best to do. Like you say traffic could be mental at that time.

We are staying in Beyoglu though…tempted by the Havabus given traffic is rubbish anyway so why pay more to wait in traffic, think the bus stops at Sisli too?

this makes it sounds like you just need an ID of some sort and it's more for local police to check if they ask vs a UEFA thing

also some good info if you get arrested

airplane-turkish-prison.gif

Also does anyone sort of pick up that these UEFA buses will be faster and have lanes blocked off just for running people to the stadium? They make it sound like they would be faster than a taxi and that seems like the only logical way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.