Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

Because it's a champions league final, your mates are going out, and we've spent a year locked up? I've watched loads of CL finals in the pub, including when Barcelona battered United at Wembley.

Yeah that is true, a mixed table though of blues and maybe red mates, bit tables or rags on their own I wouldn't expect

All my drinking mates are blues, not sure we have watched one final in a pub, maybe been on in the back ground but not the reason we were out.

Personaly have not watched the last 5 finals.

Last edited:
Yeah that is true, a mixed table though of blues and maybe red mates, bit tables or rags on their own I wouldn't expect

All my drinking mates are blues, not sure we have watched one final in a pub, maybe been on in the back ground but not the reason we were out.

Personaly have not watched the last 5 finals.
I mean, if you're red on your own out in town you're a maniac. But if your friendship group of 6, and you've got, I dunno, a Bolton fan, Stoke fan, United fan and Liverpool fan, I could see them going out and having fun if City get beat. I've been out with a United, Bolton and Stoke fan and laughed at Liverpool getting done by Madrid, for example. Depends on your friendship group, I guess.

Do we think it’s too late for the club to a sort anything?

Was mentioned a couple of weeks ago in the Daily Fail.

Think i will actually watch this game at home.

Then go out celebrating afterwards.

One of those games where you win you are euthoric.

But if you lose it is a seriously terrible downer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.