Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

Really wanted to go to the screening, always said every year that if we get to the final and I can't go I'm not bloody sitting at home watching it - want to feel part of it, at an event..

So where an I watching it? At my mums.

Just me and her. I got her to the Everton game but it took it out of her and she's not felt well... So after our lifetime of season tickets together I feel I should just be there with mum, in the same room I watched the 81 final in as a 6 yr old.

I know it's not the same as an "event", but I'll be with my 78 year old mum, and that's what matters. Plan to get there for 3 to make sure she's up and eaten, to gee her up a bit. I spent a few hours today putting a load of city stuff up in her lounge to try and help with atmosphere, and made a pretty good tin foil cup that I hope will make her smile!

Have turned the lounge at home blue too, my little boy is so excited! He will be in bed though ( at 4 he loves city but matches are too long!), I'll have a football day with him then I'll go to mums, my other half will watch it on his own trying not to shout as if he wakes our son he's no chance of seeing it!!

I'll still feel jealous of those at the screening though - I can't help it!! ( jealous of those at the game too but I know I couldn't have got to porto so that makes it feel a bit easier!)
You are a good man spending time and looking after your Mum. If it makes you feel better, I live in Seattle these days and had no chance of getting back and would love to watch it with my 80 year old Mum. I spoke to her today, and she hates United as much as me and it is City that has got her through lockdown. I’d like to think we will have more finals ahead, but we only get one Mum, so cherish the day and let’s hope we can all celebrate.

Will watch, alone, on Virgin 2, will avoid pre match hype, half time gossip and if we win, will watch the post match analysis probably on Virgin 2 as well, usually far less biased than BT. Please win City, been waiting 55+ years for this and the body clock is ticking.
Hope you all enjoy the game.

BBQ at 4 and a few mates over and we'll watch it in the courtyard.Im on antibiotics for a chest infection but im having a few beers fuck it.
Come on City

Been awake since 3.

So, out walking the dog at 5.

Going for a big brekkie at 8.

Picking up burgers, steaks, chicken from butchers at 9.

Beers, wine and spirits from Tesco at 9.30.

Decorating house, inside and out, with City flags, scarves and banners at 10.

My old fella, mates and their missuses coming round from 12 onwards.

Nothing messy early doors. Will have full PSG games re-run on whilst we have drinks and BBQ.

6pm pre match starts and it gets very real.

What a day. Enjoy it Blues. CTID

Same here up since 3 ,been putting flags up now getting tvs ready to go outside, electric coolers on filled with drink so nobody has to come in for a beer or too ,god it's going to be a long day COME ON CITY

going to work now
start at 6am
8 hour shift then piss piss piss
in work tomoz at 6am too
thats why I'm not in Porto
Up the Blues.

Been putting it off but I've just got to be in Manchester for this.

Anyone got a spare place at a bar in Town? Or know of walk-ins...?

If not, I'll just have to head in and take my chances.

Last train home to Hudds is 23:13 so making that should be fine, although IF we win...
Another Huddersfield blue. I'm off to Deighton WMC. Tried to get booked in somewhere in Manchester but nothing doing.

7:00am Sunday morning for us so I'll be at home- just signed up for Sky sports especially (7 day trial period so I don't need to give those robbing bastards any money) since we don't get CL with the same provider that we get the Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.