Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

Calming my nerves and preparing for the big one tonight with all day sport on tv today. Currently watching the GB v Czechia ice hockey with Mrs Prague (GB losing 1 nil at moment, end of first period) then Brentford v Swansea.

Food and drink on tap all day.

Come on you Blues!

Calming my nerves and preparing for the big one tonight with all day sport on tv today. Currently watching the GB v Czechia ice hockey with Mrs Prague (GB losing 1 nil at moment, end of first period) then Brentford v Swansea.

Food and drink on tap all day.

Come on you Blues!
Excellent Smithers!!

Watching in the sun at my home in Southern Spain with 2 other blues, BBQ planned, hog roast and plenty of vino. A million miles away from my worst ever day watching my beloved City, stood at Edgeley Park singing you're not fit to wear the shirt as they beat us 3-1. Win or lose I'm proud to be Blue today, the best team in the land and all the world....

I have 2 spare tickets for tonight's screening at the Academy Stadium if anyone wants them at face value (£5 each), due to family drop-outs.

On-pitch seating. One is marked as U16's but maybe an adult could still use it, I'm not sure.

PM if interested, I can meet at the stadium this evening as I believe a booked group has to enter together.

anyone know of anywhere blue friendly/taking walk ins tonight in London? Only moved down on Monday the timing could not be worse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.