Champions League Final

Five Live this morning was cringeworthy. They hardly bothered with proper news and just had a Scouse wankoff instead. Kept playing a fake teamtalk some Scouse kid had recorded over and over again. I hope they lose and they play clips of the same kid crying an equal number of times.

ssn have just said that klopp has lost 5 of the 6 finals he has got to an various competions, lets hope that stat says 6 of 7 tomorrow. will be absolutely gutted if they win. their win would make me feel the same as when city lose

Games where City aren't involved don't usually get me hyped, but i'm so desperate for Madrid to win it's untrue. Can't stand the scouse ****s, especially after the bus attack, and the bent official's.

Ours in 2012 v Blackpool was on the Saturday. Incidentally the champions league final was on the same day. I was too pissed to watch it by then though. It got messy
It's on a Saturday as it's World Cup year, there was always likely to be International players in the play off teams so it's played early in order they can join their National teams asap. League 2 is Monday as it's deemed unlikely there won't be any internationals in those teams.

i so hate liverpool salah has been rubbish for a month. only city should win the euro cup we are the best team in england.come on ronaldo beat the the scouse lucky gits

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.