Champions League Final

i so hate liverpool salah has been rubbish for a month. only city should win the euro cup we are the best team in england.come on ronaldo beat the the scouse lucky gits

Night night, big day tomorrow for you lot lol.

Please please Madrid stuff the Scousers. I have the pleasure of living in Merseyside to see them at close quarters and believe you me they’re unbearable! They are certainly a cult and every one I’ve spoken think the whole country are behind them and deserve some god given right to win the trophy. I don’t know how Everton fans put up with it but they are worse than United fans and that’s saying something !! I work with a load of Liverpool fans ( not one from Liverpool) and the amount of stick we got after getting beat of them was unreal and not one of them goes.
I’ve had an insurance bet, I had £75 in my William Hill account from a win last week and I’ve put it on Liverpool at 2.41 so get £179 if they win (at least something good comes out of it) if Madrid win I’ll be ecstatic and can just about cope with the £75 loss

Both Madrid and Liverpool play in 4-3-3 formation. It basically means that everything will depend on individual match-ups. The key match-up will be between the CM's. Madrid's trio is streets ahead of Milner, Hendo and Wijnaldum. Klopp's game plan will be to press those three, in particular Modric and Kross, and interfere the passing lanes. Liverpool will play on a counter as usual and Henderson will try to release Mane and Salah on the flanks where their individual brilliance can be decisive. Henderson isn't great but still he's got that passing range and can open up defences from time to time. All in all, Madrid will dominate the possession and the only chance Liverool have is to catch them on a break where Mane or Salah could do the business.

Just thinking this final will probably have the lowest viewing figures in the UK for a Champions league final, only live on BT sport, (highlights on ITV). I have BT Sport, but won't be tuning in as I have no interest in Liverpool at all and hope Madrid stick 5 past them and the pool love in ends there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.