Champions League Final

im rooting for Liverpool , hopefully they will be crowned King of Europe and bring CL back to England

Hoping for a classic cock up from a dipper player to lose the match in a similar manner to Gerard's slip against Chelsea.

I cannot predict the result or how the match will go . Have a feeling that the officials will have a big influence though.

Salah's last game before he swaps teams? - I would expect to see some stuff about this in the media soon.

Anyone but another English side. Do not want the scousers or anyone else stealing our thunder. It's already been almost constant fucking Salah and Klopp since they finished fourth and scored about 20 fewer goals than us.

The media will be hailing them as the greatest English team of all time if they somehow manage to win the CL again.

Are all of you like 12-year olds? I saw a guy with the number 77 behind his nickname in another thread, going off about everything. You guys know there are syrian children dying everyday and this is what a bunch of fucking 50 year olds spend their time doing? The 77 fukhead even complained he was going to give the Salah tv-extra/show whatever bad ratings? He beat Alan Shearers 20 year old record for fucks sake. The fake Ronaldo couldnt even do it... Well have a great summer lads,, you obviousley need it. I`m from Norway by the way.
Be gentle with this one he probably won't be here long ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.