Champions League Final

west didsblue

We probably need a thread for this.
I'll be off to buy paella and San Miguel for Saturday and will be getting out my sombrero to support Los Blancos.
It will be one of those rare occasions when ourselves and the rags will be on the same side.

Is anyone supporting Liverpool as the only English team in Europe?

Would generally want the English team to win but not this time. It would be unbearable if they were to win so desperate for Real Madrid to thrash them.

They've got a couple of players I despise but it's the manager and fans for me. The way they acted in the build up to our games plus the self entitlement of their fans when they haven't won their domestic league in almost 30 years is beyond me.

Madrid all the way.

i'l definately be supporting liverpool hoping they win anything that pisses the rag bastards off is fine by me.

Media will go bonkers and their dumbass fans won't keep shut for years so hopefully Real Wins with some help of refree

The only positive of a dipper win will be rags throwing themselves off the proverbial cliff like the lemmings they are.

6 times will kill them.

Other than that expect a whole fucking summer of dipper wanking.

Come on Real. Destroy them the same way Pep destroyed the scum at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.