Champions League games 1/2 Dec

Not withstanding the senile cretin Tyler, Darke has to be the worst, completely devoid of research and knowledge plus gets details like the identity of players wrong. These idiots are ruining viewing for me
Honourable mention for Keown (describing Foden as not quick enough FFS!)
He's a shit Barry Davies.

Should stick to boxing. His fact checking was ridiculous last night. We'd signed Tellas and in financial trouble according to him.

The Germans are currently winning and now on the same points as the rags with them to play.

Makes PSG/Rags tonight pretty interesting, a PSG win will put all 3 sides on 9 points with PSG having the Turks in their last group game.

The Germans are currently winning and now on the same points as the rags with them to play.

Makes PSG/Rags tonight pretty interesting, a PSG win will put all 3 sides on 9 points with PSG having the Turks in their last group game.
Would be delicious karma on them cnuts if they lost tonight against PSG and it all went down to the 90 min shoot out in Germany ( as long as Leipzig win tonight)..

I’m not holding out much hope as PSG are piss poor but we Need a PSG win today to keep all 3 still in it going into the last game which means no rest for united ahead of the derby. Don’t bottle it for once PSG.

Think United will comfortably beat PSG tonight, unfortunately. Paris are bang average at the moment. Only positive is they could move for Pochettino if Tuchel gets sacked.

I’m not holding out much hope as PSG are piss poor but we Need a PSG win today to keep all 3 still in it going into the last game which means no rest for united ahead of the derby. Don’t bottle it for once PSG.

The media was fawning over the greatest ever comeback after the weekend, after an extreme high they tend to suffer a bad comedown. Don't give up hope.

Great hat trick for the Istanbul player. Very hard go recall 3 better strikes in a long time.
Free kick particularly good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.