Champions League Games 1/2 May

Goes without saying i hope Roma can deliver a miracle,just in case i think Madrid would be the best ones to win the final
Although I would like a miracle in Rome tonight, I actually think Bayern would be the best bet for beating Liverpool. They would defend deep, Mark Salah out if the game and hit them hard on the counter attack.

Although I would like a miracle in Rome tonight, I actually think Bayern would be the best bet for beating Liverpool. They would defend deep, Mark Salah out if the game and hit them hard on the counter attack.
I have a feeling the dippers name is on the cup,some years it is written in the stars as they say

Hoping for Madrid win as they will be too strong for Liverpool and unlike us know all the 'tricks' of the trade.

Would love to see Roma repeat Barca but there is zero chance they fucked it up first leg like we did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.