Champions League Games 10/11 December

So; what do we want to happen to those lovable scousers? Qualify, and hope that fixture congestion will bring them back to us (personally, I don't think we have an earthly of reeling them back in, but there's some on here that will)? Or, do we want them to go out tonight for the comedy value of the reigning champions failing to get out of their group?

So; what do we want to happen to those lovable scousers? Qualify, and hope that fixture congestion will bring them back to us (personally, I don't think we have an earthly of reeling them back in, but there's some on here that will)? Or, do we want them to go out tonight for the comedy value of the reigning champions failing to get out of their group?

IMO the best chance we have of winning the league is Liverpool hitting a bad patch, and crashing out of the CL in humiliating fashion would be the beginning of a bad patch, quickly followed by almost certain defeat in the League Cup as they've left only u18's and the bad u21's at home to play it.

They are on a high right now, going out of the CL will bring them back down to earth and that's all we need for those nervy 2-1 wins with late goals to start becoming 1-1 draws.

They were lucky to get through their group last season hope the twats crash and burn, but I doubt it.

For me, the league has gone and we need to try and retain the cups. I don't want Liverpool to win anything, and I don't want them threatening our records, so the sooner they are out of any competition the better, as far as I'm concerned.

Salzburg started like lunatics. these ****s will counter attack them to death

League is virtually a lost cause, I just want these fuckers to lose as many games as possible starting with this one, Any one of Robertson, Henderson and Arnold getting a good smash in the face wouldn’t be too shabby either.

Edit, add the rest of the team to the last sentence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.