Champions League Games 10/11 December

Comments like this are uncalled for, we have had a very good defence, why do posters keep making derogatory remarks about the squad just because we have lost a few games and have had some bad luck with VAR and injuries? We have won 5 major trophies in two seasons, no need for it. BTW, I’m not singling you out, I just don’t think it’s called for.

Good grief, lighten up pal, it was meant to be a joke. I see all the usual suspects liked your answer as well....no surprise there. Some folk on here need to be less prissy.

What annoys me most is we can all see what's wrong but there seems to be a reluctance or perhaps a stubbornness when it comes to doing anything about it.
This is the bit that couldn't be more wrong, first it assumes either we can see something Pep cant, unlikely, so then that must mean he can see it but isn’t bothering doing anything. A coach thats had his success hasn’t done it by not changing things that aren’t working.

This is the bit that couldn't be more wrong, first it assumes either we can see something Pep cant, unlikely, so then that must mean he can see it but isn’t bothering doing anything. A coach thats had his success hasn’t done it by not changing things that aren’t working.
Playing a high line against pace needs addressing, so far he hasn't addressed it. Why I have no idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.