Champions League Games 10/11 December

17 year old Ansu Fati scores for Barca and looks completely at home out there. The old adage “if you’re good enough, you’re old enough”

Agree with that totally, and Sancho looked to have been more than useful tonight.

So at the moment we have teams from Germany,Spain,Italy and France that finished 2nd in the groups.

I thought that as well, we’re getting proper cock-blocked this season.

I thought watching the dippers highlights they nearly scored at the end of the 1st half from a handball of their own, and also how come both Mane & Salah weren’t going down in the box to get a pen tonight, that was odd or had they deliberately edited any out Maybe they're arrogance is starting early as they don’t think they need any more extra “Strategic” help for the rest of the season.

Havin had some oil tonight I’m not sure though.

Last edited:
Any cup game has luck,10 mth marathon 2 seasons running pisses on that

They are absolutely mustard at winning football matches unfortunately.

A CL win and 97 pts is an unbelievable season and the fuckers have carried it on.

Should we be looking at Loix Remy after the last centre forward Chelsea let go has not been to bad for the last couple of season, and the young lad Ilic at Ajax looks a good un’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.