Champions League Games 10/11 March

Let's have a moment's reflection for Alan Green. He's had a bad week with both him and his adopted team getting booted out.
We should not compound his misery by our delight at his world collapsing around him.

I am sniggering like Dennis the Menace'.s dog, Gnasher

Let's have a moment's reflection for Alan Green. He's had a bad week with both him and his adopted team getting booted out.
We should not compound his misery by our delight at his world collapsing around him.

I am sniggering like Dennis the Menace'.s dog, Gnasher

As Alan might have so eloquently put it.."Liverpool Champions League...you're having a laugh..,"

Peter Crouch 'They're not used to going out of competitions....'
I am fucking beyond confused.
Who've they got in the next round of FA Cup again? How did they get on in the carabao cup? Did they beat the winners? Fucking confused.com

How many trophies were they playing for at the start of the season? Coz its looking like if the season lasts long enough theirs could be over in the next fortnight. They have been and are very well practised at going out of competitions. The problem with these talking head contributors they get on all stations is its a cushy number for decent number and any of them with sense just toe the line they are asked to and trot out the tired old lies and cliche's so they get a repeat gig.

100% correct , Savic is a monster of a defender , he just loves stopping the opposition , real shame we didnt benefit from his potential. Savic alongside Laporte next season , dream team centre back partnership

He started off great with us, I was at Blackburn when he scored a great header, then he went to rat shit and made Stones look good. Credit to him though he has turned his career around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.