Champions League Games 12/13 April '22

Brodymcfc

Good morning games for Tuesday and Wednesday.

Tuesday 12/04/22
20:00
Real Madrid v Chelsea

(Agg 3-1 to Real Madrid)

Bayern Munich v Villarreal

(Agg 1-0 to Villarreal)

Wednesday 13/04/22
Atletico Madrid v Manchester City

(Agg 1-0 to City)

Liverpool v Benfica

(Agg 3-1 to Liverpool)

I’m finding tonight’s games very interesting If Villarreal beat Bayern Munich some how then i feel it almost gurentee’s Liverpool a easy run to the final and I don’t fancy playing Liverpool in champions league final.

Real Madrid looked very dominant at Chelsea but you can’t right Chelsea off and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they came back tonight and won the tie. Personally I would rather Real Madrid in the semi final anyway as I’m bored of playing English teams in the champions league.

liverpool vs benfica looks all but done tbh, that’s the only tie I will write off for these games, (I hope I am proven to wrong but can’t see it!)

Man City vs atl I will save for the pre match thread !

come on the blues !!

I'll be hoping Real Madrid and Bayern Munich progress tonight.

Think we're better matched up against Real and given the space they leave at the back I think we'll batter them. Chelsea will curl into a ball against us and play for counters and penalties, can't be doing with that.

Bayern to go through and make Liverpool's schedule harder hopefully. Although if they play like they did last week, Liverpool will blitz them.

Tuesday

Bayern v Villarreal

(Agg 0-1)

Real Madrid v Chelsea

(Agg 3-1)

Wednesday

Atlético Madrid v Us

(Agg 0-1)

liverpool v Benfica

(Agg 3-1)

When's 'nited playing!?! Norwich tribute club ;-)

will be livid if bayern get knocked out by Villareal and Liverpool have a path to the final without playing a top side.

I'll go with:

Real Madrid 1-1 Chelsea (Madrid to go through 4-2 on aggregate).

Bayern Munich 3-0 Villarreal (Bayern Munich to go through 3-1 on aggregate).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.