Champions League Games 12/13 Sept

I've actually started my pre match bawling and shouting warm up, with a few

You're fucking joking ref you utter ****.

Half that bastard in two!

Come on Celtic get fucking into them!

Come on paddy, yes son, brilliant! , shoot, hit it YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS( falling to the floor having tripped over the table a possibility here) PICK IT OUT YOU FRENCH BASTARDS!

At that point I run around the room like a mental case and have a big slurp of malt.

Hopefully all that comes true. :)
Can I add - 'get tae fuck Neymar yer wee diving ****'

Good luck btw

Can only see Celtic being the whipping boys of the group.

May get something out of Anderlecht

I won't be surprised. Anderlecht are our target. I think we can take them. If we sneak a draw though at home against the top 2 it can help us get into the Europa.

I would rip your arm off for that right now. We cannot seriously think we can get out of the group, but we can fucking hope. :)

How were the fixtures drawn? I always thought it was 1st seed v 4th seed and 2 v 3 for the first game but its all over the show. Some have 1v4 2v4 1v2 etc...

10/1 a Celtic win.

Match day one always has a wtf result.

The odds were 12/1 this morning. We haven't won a Match Day 1 game in the last 9.

Will 10 be the one? We are going for 10 in a row, if you're superstitious it might be worth a fiver.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.