Champions League Games 12/13 Sept

Dortmund's second goal might well not have been offside but there was most definitely a foul by a Dortmund player on a Spurs player only seconds before - melee in the area, Spurs player went up to head, Dortmund player eased him out of the way while making no attempt to jump for the ball himself (Kane was penalised for a similar foul earlier in the game). It was that foul which allowed the ball to fall at Aubameyang's feet rather than being headed away to safety.

So, even if not for the right reason, justice was served.

No. I work in Liverpool, and my colleague is very long standing kop member in his late 40's involved in designing their t-shirts and flags. The oldskool fans from liverpool still go to the games but a large faction of them also follow the purples now (as they are known) in the lower north west counties league

The unrest with klopp is growing

No. I work in Liverpool, and my colleague is very long standing kop member in his late 40's involved in designing their t-shirts and flags. The oldskool fans from liverpool still go to the games but a large faction of them also follow the purples now (as they are known) in the lower north west counties league

The unrest with klopp is growing
I know that. A closet dipper fan who post called Armaan had just been outed on the post match thread at the time you posted

RewQLZJ.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.