Champions League Games 13/14 March

I'm

Stop talking bollocks. If you watched football outside of England you'd see nzonzi is top drawer.

I haven't seen much of him at Sevilla but from watching his time at Blackburn and Stoke he always had a performance in him (eg when Stoke beat us 1-0 at the Etihad he was the main factor in that) but was inconsistent and lazy. Quite possible that's changed at Sevilla but can't see him pulling the strings as easily against whoever they draw next.

Did that look on De Gea's face when coming off the pitch say " I'm not really arsed about that result cos I'm off to Real in the summer " ?

To be honest I think it just said "This is exactly what I expect".

Since De Gea arrived -

11/12 - didn't get out of the group
12/13 - knocked out of last 16
13/14 - Quarter Final (Nice one Moyesy)
14/15 - didn't qualify
15/16 - didn't get out of the group
16/17 - didn't qualify
17/18 - knocked out of last 16

To be honest I think it just said "This is exactly what I expect".

Since De Gea arrived -

11/12 - didn't get out of the group
12/13 - knocked out of last 16
13/14 - Quarter Final (Nice one Moyesy)
14/15 - didn't qualify
15/16 - didn't get out of the group
16/17 - didn't qualify
17/18 - knocked out of last 16
He has 18 months left on his contract, if he's not gone this summer he'll definitely be gone the one after.

Hahahahaha embarrassing comment.
According to Twitter, Alexis Sanchez lost the ball 42 times vs Sevilla at Old Trafford. The most for an individual player in the Champions League this season. Toooooo funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.