Champions League Games 13/14 March

The media fail to give much credit to Seville, more how bad rags were, which to a degree is understandable. However, La Liga is often compared unfavourable with the prem. nice to see a team who have shipped five to Atletico at home, and got turned over by Valencia. And are currently eleven points off a champions league place dismantle the second placed team in the prem. I have consistently disputed how superior the prem is to La Liga, this result goes some way to further my opinion;-)

The media fail to give much credit to Seville, more how bad rags were, which to a degree is understandable. However, La Liga is often compared unfavourable with the prem. nice to see a team who have shipped five to Atletico at home, and got turned over by Valencia. And are currently eleven points off a champions league place dismantle the second placed team in the prem. I have consistently disputed how superior the prem is to La Liga, this result goes some way to further my opinion;-)

it is completely inferior, the PL is dreadful. The 2nd best team in England on current league position couldn't cope with a top 6 Spanish side who could play decent football. We all laud the likes of Dyche and Carvalhal on Saturday for winning points, and being impenetrable etc. but it shows us up to stupid levels when our best sides can't compete with sides who can both defend and play football. The old argument of the PL being competitive doesn't even hold true, just like in Spain and Italy there are 6 teams now and the rest if they win 3 games can get Europa, or lose 3 and go down. It's a race to the bottom in the PL and for every Benevento we've had a Derby, for every Malaga we've had a Sunderland.

Until we change the mentality and prize towards winning and scoring goals nothing will change. I'd go with 5 points for a win and a bonus point for every 5 goals scored for a starter.

According to Twitter, Alexis Sanchez lost the ball 42 times vs Sevilla at Old Trafford. The most for an individual player in the Champions League this season. Toooooo funny.

Hahaha

Wonderful. I guess the gouger was right he really did help them in the CL as expected. Helped em get knocked out at home against Sevilla hahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.