Champions league games 15/16/21/22 Feb

The new comedy club, Arsenal. Last of the sommat whines. Wenger would make a passable impression as the tall streak of piss fool in a deerstalker hat parading as wisdom. Lol

Really really do feel for Arsenal fans lol, spineless players yes but literally everything stems from Arsene Wenger. Pellegrini last year almost killed me, AFC fans been dealing with this shit for God knows how long now.

It wasn't even, it was just a collection of schoolboy errors dotted throughout a lazy performance from Arsenal. We'd beat this Bayern side over 2 legs in this round.
Are you claiming that Arsenal were unlucky ? If we`d beaten any team in this stage of the CL KO by this same score I`d guarantee you`d be wanking yourself silly,irrespective of how well we`d have performed.

Are you claiming that Arsenal were unlucky ? If we`d beaten any team in this stage of the CL KO by this same score I`d guarantee you`d be wanking yourself silly,irrespective of how well we`d have performed.
No, Arsenal got what they deserved, wasn't that impressed by Bayern either though.

Really really do feel for Arsenal fans lol, spineless players yes but literally everything stems from Arsene Wenger. Pellegrini last year almost killed me, AFC fans been dealing with this shit for God knows how long now.

Fuck that!! this shower of **** deserve everything that comes their way. Twats to a man,

Anyway why the fuck hasn't that Arsenal fans gif been shown yet?

Can't stand wenger remember him going on about us breaching ffp rules, cheeky bastard, more or less calling us new money, whilst Arsoles, rags and dippers had earned theirs fairly, that means ripping fans off with extortionate prices. What a load of losers, Bayern no better, can't stand this elitism!

Fuck that!! this shower of **** deserve everything that comes their way. Twats to a man,

Anyway why the fuck hasn't that Arsenal fans gif been shown yet?
10zv5te.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.