Champions League Games 16/17 April

Think Barca will win comfortably tonight. The other game will be more interesting, but I expect Juve to edge it, especially if De Jong doesn’t play.

Think Barca will win comfortably tonight. The other game will be more interesting, but I expect Juve to edge it, especially if De Jong doesn’t play.
I'm going 2-2 and Ajax to go through on away goals in that one, can't see being away phasing them. Barca 2-0 or better, I'd say they'd score more but can't see the rags coming out to play.

Fucking hate that rented manager - memories of PSG might help them beat Barca! No you fucking fool - tactics and players with ability knowing what they are doing would give them a chance of beating them and since they have niether they are fucked. ****s.

I suspect Barca will win but not by lots maybe 11/12-0 ;)

Seriously I think they'll do enough by halftime and then just let the clock go down, the Juve/Ajax game could be a goal fest.

The knack tonight is to watch without sound unless you can find a non-English speaking stream.
In which case, you can STILL watch it without sound. ;)
Apart from those able to converse in several different languages like Vincent Kompany!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.