Champions League Games 18/19 Sept

Tuchel fucked up.
Thought he'd get away without defensive midfielders against that lot.
Rabiot on his own did the work of 2 men, bit like Fernadinho. Mmmmm?
I wasn't overly impressed with Rabiot,he definitely didn't have the tenacity of Dinho.PSG badly missed Veratti.

Disappointing result but it’s probably good that the Dippers stay in Europe. Klopp doesn’t rotate much so that might affect them eventually.

What worries me is that we have now complained and said that the opposition (PSG, Spurs, Leicester etc) play badly and are not up to it, but it could be a case of Liverpool making the opponents play badly. They also look more comfortable in possession and that is also worrying. Hopefully the luck runs out soon.

PSG need to stick the boot in, soft tawts !!!

I hope so, but then I thought the same would happen to us last season, but we kept on winning and played at very high energy levels.

We didnt though did we because we had what was deemed a sticky patch towards the end including the 2 cl games against the dippers. And we had a bigger squad. Klopp is playing all the key players every game to get max points asap - bar firminio last night due to his eye injury .....they are going to be knackered

Psg were gid damn awful and liverpool made a meal of the whole game, i didnt watch the 2nd half but from what i heard psg were there for the taking, liverpool in the second seemed to run out of steam

Disappointing result but it’s probably good that the Dippers stay in Europe. Klopp doesn’t rotate much so that might affect them eventually.

What worries me is that we have now complained and said that the opposition (PSG, Spurs, Leicester etc) play badly and are not up to it, but it could be a case of Liverpool making the opponents play badly. They also look more comfortable in possession and that is also worrying. Hopefully the luck runs out soon.

They do seem to have perfected the raggy skill of playing teams at the right time & along with official help don't look like they're going to melt away for a while yet.

This is their difficult period and due to the above they do keep winning. However, if they produce that performance again us in October we'll be coming home with 3 points unless we get 'reffed'.

Anyone see Salahs reaction to Firminio score the winning goal tonight, threw his water bottle down in a right strop
I think Salah has got a bit of Neymaritis. The Scouse cult has turned him into a right twat!

this Klopp style of going all out for periods and cooling off for periods isn't unique to Liverpool, Pep does it too but with far less severity; it's all well and good but surely it's far too mismatched? i thought a good european team, or at least one on form, could have picked them off for large swathes of the 2nd half.

the fans love the energy and bluster, always have (City fans too), but the english football writers still cant see through it and write it up as another great night in europe, as opposed to a close game of lowish quality that was won at the death

It isn't luck. Liverpool are a good side lol.

this Klopp style of going all out for periods and cooling off for periods isn't unique to Liverpool, Pep does it too but with far less severity; it's all well and good but surely it's far too mismatched? i thought a good european team, or at least one on form, could have picked them off for large swathes of the 2nd half.

the fans love the energy and bluster, always have (City fans too), but the english football writers still cant see through it and write it up as another great night in europe, as opposed to a close game of lowish quality that was won at the death
]

and that will be part of their downfall - there is so much bluster, enthusiasism coming from their fans and manager especially that the players feed off - that once a few results go against them their comes a massive low - somewhat could be likened to a ''come down' of drugs

I wasn't overly impressed with Rabiot,he definitely didn't have the tenacity of Dinho.PSG badly missed Veratti.
He's no Dinho, but given he appeared to be PSG's only midfielder I thought he did very well. With Veratti next to him would have been a more solid performance from PSG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.