Champions League Games 27/28 Nov

It was England a while back tbf :)

Speaking of leagues that have gone to shite, Russia and Portugal haven't put in a single credible team in a few seasons.
Portugal has gone to shit tbh, none of the teams managed to replace all the players they sold. Teams like us and Chelsea copying their strategy of signings tons of young players and loaning them all out to cover the costs hasn't helped, along with other teams getting a lot more aggressive with their south American youth scouting. The clamp down on 3rd party ownership probably hasn't helped either. The fact that Championship teams are financially bullying Benfica and Porto probably tells it's own story. Can't see them improving anytime soon either as the money just isn't there

You wouldn't bet against it would you?

on a side note, having seen Schalke and Hoffenheim, two of the top four teams from the Bundesliga, is there a case to be made that the league is a bit shit? Absolutely nothing about them, no one would be worried by either of them, same as Gladbach when we met them the other year.
Gladbach are playing some good football this season, just 4 points behind Dortmund, Hoffenheim about 6 back, the Bundesliga is a decent enough league.

Portugal has gone to shit tbh, none of the teams managed to replace all the players they sold. Teams like us and Chelsea copying their strategy of signings tons of young players and loaning them all out to cover the costs hasn't helped, along with other teams getting a lot more aggressive with their south American youth scouting. The clamp down on 3rd party ownership probably hasn't helped either. The fact that Championship teams are financially bullying Benfica and Porto probably tells it's own story. Can't see them improving anytime soon either as the money just isn't there
Too reliant on TPO, definitely. Think it's the catch up on South American scouting that has really killed them though, in years past Jesus was a Porto/Benfica player.

The sycophancy over the scouse tossers is at propaganda level. They're almost becoming as annoying as the rags.

It'll make it all the sweeter when they're dumped out of Europe by Napoli, finish third in the league and Klopp fucks off to Real Madrid in summer.

I was amazed tonight that the crap defending of VVD for PSG's first goal was not given a mention. Have a look at his pathetic attempt at a clearance.

I was amazed tonight that the crap defending of VVD for PSG's first goal was not given a mention. Have a look at his pathetic attempt at a clearance.
Now now mate, give it the credit it deserves. That was a brilliant assist.

Klopp........

Jurgen Klopp says "tonight we looked like butchers" in reference to the reaction of many PSG players to many challenges.

It's another entertaining post-match interview. At one point he looks directly down the lens and says "we need Anfield one more time. I'm calling Anfield..."

Bus welcome coming up the toothy tosser.
ANFIELD is the code word to rally the troops...

OPERATION ANFIELD IS A GO. I REPEATE OPERATION ANFIELD IS A GO....

To the Intelligence and security branch. WE NEED TRAVEL ROUTES... I REPEAT WE NEED TRAVEL ROUTES. Remember to follow PROTOCOL SEE, HEAR AND DO NOTHING.

To Infantry troops ALL GIRO’S and TAX CREDIT funds to be redirected TO PURCHASE WEAPONS FOR FULL COACH ASSAULT.

To JAG and LEGAL DEFENCE. DENY and DEFLECT. Follow PROTOCOL : IT’S NEVER OUR FAULT

GOOD LUCK AND REF’S SPEED

KLIPPERTY OVER AND OUT!!!!

I feel it's a defining year for them this year. Hundreds of millions spent, Klopp been building for three years, lots of noise and hype. If they win nothing this year it will start to unravel.

ANFIELD is the code word to rally the troops...

OPERATION ANFIELD IS A GO. I REPEATE OPERATION ANFIELD IS A GO....

To the Intelligence and security branch. WE NEED TRAVEL ROUTES... I REPEAT WE NEED TRAVEL ROUTES. Remember to follow PROTOCOL SEE, HEAR AND DO NOTHING.

To Infantry troops ALL GIRO’S and TAX CREDIT funds to be redirected TO PURCHASE WEAPONS FOR FULL COACH ASSAULT.

To JAG and LEGAL DEFENCE. DENY and DEFLECT. Follow PROTOCOL : IT’S NEVER OUR FAULT

GOOD LUCK AND REF’S SPEED

KLIPPERTY OVER AND OUT!!!!
Ha ha brilliant!

I feel it's a defining year for them this year. Hundreds of millions spent, Klopp been building for three years, lots of noise and hype. If they win nothing this year it will start to unravel.

No it won't.

They will win without winning.

They don't win the league. City cheated.

They don't qualify for knockout stages of the Champions League. PSG are cheating.

They don't win the league cup. Chelsea are cheating.

Liverpool do it the right way. No oil money. No Russian money. They are the real champions.

Deluded tossers. All of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.