Champions League Games 6/7 April

Enjoyable game as a neutral this, not sure who I’d rather play over two legs. If it’s PSG it looks like we’ll need to be very wary of the diving and play acting. We get nothing from refs as it is.

Think I’d probably prefer we get Bayern on this showing, but they’ll probably have Lewandowski back by then.

Whatever happens if we don’t win it I just do not want Chelsea to win it.
Would rather play PSG for sure. They have strengths but they also more weaknesses than Bayern. I’m also not convinced their belief, team spirit, will to win and winning experience is as great as Bayern’s so if there is a way PSG get through over 2 legs I’d be wary but pleased.

Despite losing Bayern look more impressive. I think we would probably defend better than PSG, mind. Their forwards do not help in defence anywhere near as much as ours. Our pressing is generally on a different level. Let's beat Dortmund first though. Too early to think about the semis.

Keown on comms is such a waste of fucking oxygen. He says the most vague things purely because he doesn’t know what he’s on about and just hopes no one notices

I haven't watched the match until now but if we were to get through I think I'd prefer PSG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.