Champions League Games 7/8 August

They still have Boateng in their defence. We still create chances. The biggest hurdle is our own mentality.

Everybody going overboard again because Bayern beat a shit team in Chelsea, did anyone watch the FA cup final, yes Chelsea are shit.

City can beat Bayern, were also a fuckin good team, I can't wait for the game tbh, providing we get past Lyon.

Wasn't that Real Madrid ?
They told us that yeah but they didn't look it last night, they were full of mistakes all over the pitch. Bayern just annihilated a team that beat City post lock down, maybe that's more to do with Chelsea being overawed/scared vs Bayern though.

I'm not saying we can't beat them at our best but we do need to be better than we were against Real. I still have the Arsenal performance fresh in the memory too.

They told us that yeah but they didn't look it last night, they were full of mistakes all over the pitch. Bayern just annihilated a team that beat City post lock down, maybe that's more to do with Chelsea being overawed/scared vs Bayern though.

I'm not saying we can't beat them at our best but we do need to be better than we were against Real.

Fitness is key imo.

Honestly is anyone here seeing barca beating Bayern?

I would bet all my money on a Barca trashing

One off game. Neutral venue. Messi

My wallet is staying firmly in the wifes pocket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.