Champions League Games 7/8 August

Thought of Lewa vs our defence is giving me the heebie jeebies

I agree on Lewa's quality, but their defence isn't too clever either and they were gifted their recent title win. And Chelsea are in the middle of a rebuild.

Thought of Lewa vs our defence is giving me the heebie jeebies

I don’t want to even think it. The one purebred no 9 for the past few years. Completely dangerous. Not a striker you’d want against you. If City can pass and move and make it quick, it’s possible for the lads to get passed them. Aah, I don’t want to think about it.

Honestly is anyone here seeing barca beating Bayern?

I would bet all my money on a Barca trashing

I don’t want to even think it. The one purebred no 9 for the past few years. Completely dangerous. Not a striker you’d want against you. If City can pass and move and make it quick, it’s possible for the lads to get passed them. Aah, I don’t want to think about it.
If do happen to win this champions league we would have done it the hard way - Real, a good Lyon side and Bayern. I wish we had Ake and Koulibaly to help us.

Bayern are looking a lot better than last season, unfortunately I'd have to say they look the most in form team post lockdown. We need to up our game in the next round.

If do happen to win this champions league we would have done it the hard way - Real, a good Lyon side and Bayern. I wish we had Ake and Koulibaly to help us.

I know Sané is gone but I still don’t get why he’s not part of the squad still. The whole transfer business during Covid has been somewhat confusing. Haven’t really focused on it. Just been going on about players that would potentially help for next season.

Honestly is anyone here seeing barca beating Bayern?

I would bet all my money on a Barca trashing

I would never bet all my money against a team that has Messi. No matter how shite this Barca side is. If he puts in a vintage performance you are fucked no matter who you are. There is always a chance with him on the field. He’s that special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.