Champions League group stage opponent watch (Sevilla V Barca)

MadchesterCity

Haalander; There can be only one, two, THREE!
Team supported
‘Rodri, Rodri, Rodri’ !!! PinchMe PinchMe PinchMe THREE was the magic number !!! CITY CITY CITY Manchester England Europe
Might be of value to keep a thread open about our Champions league group opponents to track their progress, signings and when they are on TV

Juventus
Sevilla
Monchengladbach

All 3 of our rivals are playing live on TV today, who's watching what?
Sunday 30th August

Werder Bremen v Monchengladbach BT Sports 1 HD - 16:15
Roma v Juventus BT Sports EurHD - 16:30
Sevilla v Athletico Madrid Sky Sports 1 - 19:00

Interesting game for 'Gladbach today. Always hard to go to the Weserstadion and Werder themselves haven't had the greatest of starts; a lot of pressure of 'Gladbach though, as they've lost both of their previous games.

Interesting game for 'Gladbach today. Always hard to go to the Weserstadion and Werder themselves haven't had the greatest of starts; a lot of pressure of 'Gladbach though, as they've lost both of their previous games.

I don't watch much German football but will try and make an effort to catch the games of Gladbach now.

Who are the players to watch for Gladbach?

I don't watch much German football but will try and make an effort to catch the games of Gladbach now.

Who are the players to watch for Gladbach?

i'm not watching german football to much too, but from what i know maybe Hermann and Hazard are the ones and maybe Xhaka

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.