Champions League Group Stage

Yes, I'm German. Hence I know Gladbach quite well.
I'm not the one being arrogant here. I'm not saying you can't win, I'm just saying I don't believe you'll easily walk over them.

Alright Mate?

I’ve been to Leverkusen a few times (1-0 v Mainz last season, 2-1 v Augsburg around October 2013, and a freezing Europa League defeat against Benfica, earlier that year.

Anyway, I was trying to describe a friendly, decent pub to some Tottenham fans, but I couldn’t remember the name.
Basically you walk through the park, past the entrance for away fans, until you get to the Main Stand.
You then turn left, following the parallel main road, (under the railway bridge) and after about 200 yards the pub’s on your left. They have a bbq and also a couple of small beer tents. around the corner

Don’t suppose you know the name?

Alright Mate?

I’ve been to Leverkusen a few times (1-0 v Mainz last season, 2-1 v Augsburg around October 2013, and a freezing Europa League defeat against Benfica, earlier that year.

Anyway, I was trying to describe a friendly, decent pub to some Tottenham fans, but I couldn’t remember the name.
Basically you walk through the park, past the entrance for away fans, until you get to the Main Stand.
You then turn left, following the parallel main road, (under the railway bridge) and after about 200 yards the pub’s on your left. They have a bbq and also a couple of small beer tents. around the corner

Don’t suppose you know the name?
No. I don't live in Leverkusen, I support the club.

What has that got to do with anything?

we've booked 2 nights barca and 2 nights dusseldorf. Liverpool and leeds. £295 all in.

Very good pricing @Bill and I forgot to check Leeds and Liverpool.
Prices moving very fast indeed and everytime you attempt to book their system demands more coins of the realm.
My only salvation was extending the stay in an attempt to throw off the auto bot.
Very happy with £66 return.

Will you stop in Dusseldorf or munchengladbach ? Which is the best crack ?
Could have gone to Dusseldorf for Dormund but stayed local again because of Mohne dam trip.
Excluding the matchday gathering we have three days to pap around with so may arrange some tourist traps as hotels not booked yet.
Still in negotiation with other half for Barca. Barca is a stunning city but the ground really is an anti-climax.Bit of pointing would'nt go amiss

No. I don't live in Leverkusen, I support the club.

What has that got to do with anything?

I think you've misunderstood mate.
I was asking a genuine question, because Leverkusen cropped up in conversation earlier this evening, and me being an idiot, I thought a Leverkusen fan might know the answer.
Anyway don't mind me. You carry on with your aggression, and I'll just mind my own business.

Stop whingeing again you soft cunts. We will shit on monchengladbach and celtic. Celtic? Ffs they've got kolo at centre half and another bunch of halfwits I don't know. Their best player by a long way is a kid who can't get on our bench

Never know we may give barca a go for once. The corpse is gone. Viva Le pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.