Champions League Group Stage

I think you've misunderstood mate.
I was asking a genuine question, because Leverkusen cropped up in conversation earlier this evening, and me being an idiot, I thought a Leverkusen fan might know the answer.
Anyway don't mind me. You carry on with your aggression, and I'll just mind my own business.
My aggression? After that plain obvious attempt at baiting? I was born and grew up in Leverkusen but moved because I found a job elsewhere. That was decades ago. Hope that satisfies your curiosity.

Minding you own business is a good idea if you're unwilling to discuss the CL draw with a neutral.

LOL he was being polite.
He really wasn't. Obvious attempt at baiting, I might be a ManUtd or LFC supporter in disguise - how could anyone possibly comment who is really from Germany. Tinfoil hat.

Very good pricing @Bill and I forgot to check Leeds and Liverpool.
Prices moving very fast indeed and everytime you attempt to book their system demands more coins of the realm.
My only salvation was extending the stay in an attempt to throw off the auto bot.
Very happy with £66 return.

Will you stop in Dusseldorf or munchengladbach ? Which is the best crack ?
Could have gone to Dusseldorf for Dormund but stayed local again because of Mohne dam trip.
Excluding the matchday gathering we have three days to pap around with so may arrange some tourist traps as hotels not booked yet.
Still in negotiation with other half for Barca. Barca is a stunning city but the ground really is an anti-climax.Bit of pointing would'nt go amiss

Dusseldorf was great the night before the Dortmund game

Stop whingeing again you soft cunts. We will shit on monchengladbach and celtic. Celtic? Ffs they've got kolo at centre half and another bunch of halfwits I don't know. Their best player by a long way is a kid who can't get on our bench

Never know we may give barca a go for once. The corpse is gone. Viva Le pep

Finally someone speaks my mind.

56885614.jpg

I think you've misunderstood mate.
I was asking a genuine question, because Leverkusen cropped up in conversation earlier this evening, and me being an idiot, I thought a Leverkusen fan might know the answer.
Anyway don't mind me. You carry on with your aggression, and I'll just mind my own business.
He's a bit of a clown Scaring, doesn't surprise me with the homophobic Leverkusen fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.