Champions League Group Stage

Four of us got return on the train for £21 a person, going Wednesday morning coming back Thursday dinner. Not bad, although I had to do a but of second guessing to work out when we had Celtic based on when 'Gladbach and Barca posted their fixture dates before either us or Celtic did.

My aggression? After that plain obvious attempt at baiting? I was born and grew up in Leverkusen but moved because I found a job elsewhere. That was decades ago. Hope that satisfies your curiosity.

Minding you own business is a good idea if you're unwilling to discuss the CL draw with a neutral.

Haha
I really was asking a genuine question. Try the Bundesliga page on the General Forum, and you'll see that I'm a genuine fan of German football.
Leverkusen cropped up earlier today because you've dawn Tottenham, and I was offerei

He really wasn't. Obvious attempt at baiting, I might be a ManUtd or LFC supporter in disguise - how could anyone possibly comment who is really from Germany. Tinfoil hat.
My aggression? After that plain obvious attempt at baiting? I was born and grew up in Leverkusen but moved because I found a job elsewhere. That was decades ago. Hope that satisfies your curiosity.

Minding you own business is a good idea if you're unwilling to discuss the CL draw with a neutral.

He really wasn't. Obvious attempt at baiting, I might be a ManUtd or LFC supporter in disguise - how could anyone possibly comment who is really from Germany. Tinfoil hat.

Haha
I really was asking a genuine question. In fact, try the Bundesliga page on the General Forum, and you'll see that I'm a genuine fan of German football. I even saw you win at FC Koln last season.
Anyway, Leverkusen cropped up earlier today because you've drawn Tottenham, and I was offering some advice.
Mind you, I also suggested that I'd never once encountered any hassle from German football fans, so I've obviously had a bad day.
Oh, and if you look earlier in the thread, you'll note that I was one of the few blues who admitted that we were a bit lucky against Monchengladbach last season.

Very good pricing @Bill and I forgot to check Leeds and Liverpool.
Prices moving very fast indeed and everytime you attempt to book their system demands more coins of the realm.
My only salvation was extending the stay in an attempt to throw off the auto bot.
Very happy with £66 return.

Will you stop in Dusseldorf or munchengladbach ? Which is the best crack ?
Could have gone to Dusseldorf for Dormund but stayed local again because of Mohne dam trip.
Excluding the matchday gathering we have three days to pap around with so may arrange some tourist traps as hotels not booked yet.
Still in negotiation with other half for Barca. Barca is a stunning city but the ground really is an anti-climax.Bit of pointing would'nt go amiss
staying in dussledorf mate.

Just booked Stansted to Cologne 22nd Nov - 24th Nov for £33 return. It's cheaper to get the train from Cologne to Düsseldorf than the coach from Weeze to Düsseldorf and quicker too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seen this in your first link:

gladbach and celtic are poor compared to us

Don't underestimate Gladback

And this in your second link:

they are shit

Both in reference to the team itself. Feel free though to search for another minute where it says we "will stomp all over them".

One for @prestwichblue to monitor.

If Barca finish 2nd in the group will their % of getting Real or Bayern be less than ours should us,or BMG/Celtic finish 2nd?

I'd bet my left bollock we'd get one of them.
That other pb must have his head wrecked with people tagging him looking for pb.

Rush was buggering about with the balls because they had to be opened a special way to make certain which group we got when City appeared.

Each ball had every group in them in separate little compartments and if you didn't want City you turned it to a non-City position.

As it was we came out last which made the job a lot easier as he just had to ensure nobody else got Barcelona.

I win
Rush was buggering about with the balls because they had to be opened a special way to make certain which group we got when City appeared.

Each ball had every group in them in separate little compartments and if you didn't want City you turned it to a non-City position.

As it was we came out last which made the job a lot easier as he just had to ensure nobody else got Barcelona.

Keep taking the medication.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.