Champions League Group Stage

i am also in the conspiracy camp.

They really don't want us to win it with our Arab money, it seems.

Still think we'll get through.

What the fook are Israeli teams doing in a European competition anyway ?
Probably because none of the countries around them want to play with them!

They do get a lot fucking handed to them that warband though.

i am also in the conspiracy camp.

They really don't want us to win it with our Arab money, it seems.

Still think we'll get through.
But Barca being funded by Qatar is exactly who 'they' want to win it?

It's about time we stopped reiterating this 'little City' bollocks and got on with thinking we belong on the elite stage and we're not subservient to anyone. 'They' haven't got it in for us and fixing the draw really doesn't happen. Countless people on here were in the 'we are bound to get Roma' crowd. We didn't and Roma are out! As for the 'group of death'? What a pile of old shit that is. We've got the lowest ranked team from pot 3 and the highest from pot 4 and we beat the pot 3 team home and away last time out. We've only got 1700 miles to travel to all the away games combined (less than Spurs going to Moscow) and I can't see any way we don't qualify from that group.
Finally, if we don't get through, we have no right to complain. What a great time to be a City fan, onwards and upwards.

I Still can't get that we are are one of the teams in Europe others fear. Barca fans will be shitting this group to.

I predict we will fnish top with 4 points off them. Draw at home and beat them on their home turf.

I Still can't get that we are are one of the teams in Europe others fear. Barca fans will be shitting this group to.

I predict we will fnish top with 4 points off them. Draw at home and beat them on their home turf.
I highly doubt Barca fans will be shitting it. Spanish fans have really high expectations and are very confident. They'll think they will walk the group, and they probably will.

Probably the toughest group of the lot. Doubt very much if we get anything out of Barca and Gladbach will be very tough. Going to be between us and them who goes through with Messi and co. Need 6/6 points against Celtic thats for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.