Champions League Group Stage

What sort of allocation do we get for mouchengladbach ? Got 11000 points on the cup scheme not sure weather to book flights or not .

Is it right that City have give Roberts permission to play against us?
They don't have any say in the matter. Loan players are eligible to play against their own clubs. The only question is whether Rodgers will do so.

And talking of Rodgers, we can have a good rendition of "You nearly won the league" to welcome him back to Manchester.

So, group of death 5th year running. Can someone do the maths on the chances of that happening?
Is it 1 in 8 chance in any given year, therefore a 1 in 40 chance for 5 consecutive years or is thier a multiplier I am missing? Just asking.

Group of death ??
We have Celtic ffs

I've just been through the last six years groups and its fucking shocking. Chelsea ALWAYS got easy groups, Arse only got two fairly tough groups out of those years (neither of which were tough like we get) Scum likewise and they even failed to qualify from one of those even the dippers group, Real aside was a piece of piss. Out of the six years we have avoided one of Europes big 3 (Real, Barca, Bayern) ONCE, then when we did, we got the previous years beaten finalist. Only once have we ever drawn a team most would have said who? about (Plzen) Twice out of the six years we've drawn one team from each of Europes best leagues (SPA/ITA/GER). I wish I had the time to break down everything I spent this morning looking at, Like I say the Chavs have had it sooo easy its beyond belief and now it looks Leicester have taken their mantle (which I dont have a problem with btw)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.