Champions League Group Stage

not anymore they wont. it will always be collection from now on. I like the new system, it means points will go lower and other people can go whilst building their own points rather than be by passed by whores selling on. something had to be done. it is a bit of a bugger like in Bucharest when the collection point was a friggin hut in a forest mind.
someone did make a good point about dussledorf/gladbach collection though. will be manic unless collection is right at the stadium.

Including Celtic?

See the other thread on this subject, there's also an issue with gladbach as many will stay in Dusseldorf, and if they have to pick tickets up in gladbach, they won't benefit from the free train travel the ticket includes.
It's not just free train travel to Gladbach, it's free bus, tram and train anywhere in the vrr region on match day. It stretches all
The way to Weeze to Dortmund and even Nijmegen

https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz.....4.3.380.3.zgfOeCOQyNU#imgrc=SVWuNf8ZBwAeeM:

Does anyone know when the home fixture tickets go on sale? The website said it would be yesterday but I can't find it for the life of me.

I'm hoping City do a deal with Celtic for 8500 tickets at Parkhead which will include a bigger away allocation for them at Etihad. To be fair we have been overly generous to them with loans in the last few seasons. If this doesn't happen and ticket sales are slow the ground will be flooded with fans of the manlwy mob

Does anyone know when the home fixture tickets go on sale? The website said it would be yesterday but I can't find it for the life of me.
For BMG

• 2016/17 Platinum/Gold/93:20 Seasoncard holders (not registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme) can purchase a ticket for BorussiaMonchengladbach or the three match bundle – Wednesday 31st August 2016 at 9am
  • Cityzens Members (who purchased their membership before 25 August 2016) can purchase a ticket for Borussia Monchengladbach or the three match bundle – Thursday 1 September 2016 at 9am
  • Non-Cityzens Members with previous purchase history for a match prior to 25 August 2016 can purchase up to 4 tickets per person for Borussia Monchengladbach or the three match bundle – Friday 2 September 2016 at 9am.
For the Barca and Celtic games, individual ticket sales will be announced nearer the time.

http://www.mancity.com/news/tickets-and-travel/2016/08/27/champions-league-group-stage/1472235450132

All prices are up now . Doing a 3 match bundle which makes it a good deal. Mine works out about £77 for the 3 games as a season card holder on the cup scheme

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.