Champions League Group Stage

This has now proved we have arrived, Sky etc all over it, 3 huge games, let's not forget Gladbach will bring 1000s these are 3 big games not only generating millions for the club, has to be good news for the owners with the massive coverage it will bring for the club. Going to be a expensive few months for us.

This! Nevermind UEFA fixing or conspiracy or luck, A very big positive for the Club profile and this would be even before December. So in all probability, with Pep on-board now, we will reach next level of brand-value by the season-end!

Plus this is a great opportunity for City to test its wit and prepare for tougher challenges (maybe we wont find many tougher challenges!) in the year ahead. A huge learning curve for the team. All for it!

Did they look like this?

s351725427776155098_p88_i2_w400.jpeg

I like it. Some similar design and colours to the UAE? must google it.

It might not be as big deal as in previous years if we finish runners up. Real and Bayern have Dortmund and Atletico in their groups so are not absolutely certain to top their groups. Even if they do Dortmund and Atletico would be tough R16 opponents In the other groups there doesn't seem to be that much difference between the pot 1 and pot 2 teams (PSG aside),

Back to geography class.
Autocorrect mate—it was meant to read Monchenglad but I've typed Munchen (and Munich) so many times my phone apparently thought that leaving the "d" of it meant I was fumbling around on the keyboard and it should it take over.

It is a lovely place, mind, but it would have been nice to go somewhere new.

Celtic are a pub team, get a result against barca away and we should piss this group gladbach and celtic are poor compared to us

Don't underestimate Gladback. Pep struggled against them when he was Bayern manager and the last time we played them they were going through a bit of crisis. Believe me it is going to be a lot tougher against them this year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.