Champions League Haters

JOGAMIGMOG

Team supported
Manchester City, England and Levante Union Deportiva
Curious to know if you watched the game last night. Curious to know if you watched the PSG v Munich matches. If you didn’t you missed an absolute treat of football in both cases.
The excitement is beginning to build big time for our club now in this tournament. Surely you can feel it? Surely you could feel it last night too - even if you didn’t watch it?
Just wait until we get to a final - it may be this year. If we do the excitement is going to be at fever pitch or even completely off the scale! It really is THE pot to win or can you still not see it?
I’m just curious to know how you feel now and whether or not any of you CL haters have come round to it a bit more? Hope so as the club/team needs all the fans to get behind it now, doesn’t it?
ps. You can still boo the anthem! We don’t have to like the organisation behind the tournament but there’s no denying the latter stages are the dog’s danglies. COME ON CITY!

I'm not a champions league lover at all, buzzing we won as I want us to win every match we play in. I want us to win this competition as I do in every competition that we compete in and I do feel we are in with a very good chance of achieving that this season, I think all champions league haters or lovers will feel the same way.

I loved watching it and was envious of other teams in it when it looked like we would never be good enough to qualify for it. I was a kid that grew up watching us win the European cup winners cup and enjoyed some great European nights at Maine Road.

When we first qualified I was excited. To stand in the South Stand and watch us play Barcelona live in a meaningful competition was something I never thought I would do in my lifetime. Slowly the way UEFA went after us regarding fair play and some dodgy on the field refereeing decisions It killed my love and I'd had enough. The fiasco against Spurs was the final straw and I didn't renew the cup scheme.

I still don't like the competition. Until the knockout stages it is pretty poor, after that I'll admit the competition gets more exciting. A lot of teams show a higher standard than most premier league sides which is why it's hard to win once you progress.

I'm a Blue and I want us to win everything we enter. I'd love us to win this because I know how much it means to Pep, the players and the club. It will also shut a few critics up. So yes, now we're so close I'd love us to finally win the thing.

Not really interested in the cl, when we kick off i want us to win every game and i got excited last nights game , i want it for the players as they want it so much and for our owner and the club

Always the title for me

It is too corrupt a competition for me , bet we get the spain ref that hates pep next
Isn’t it only one ref per country each year?

Not being interested in the CL and our current run is like being one of those lottery winners that continues to do the same shitty job they've done for years and refuses to move from their Council house.

League title first but CL is a very close second.

Not really interested in the cl, when we kick off i want us to win every game and i got excited last nights game , i want it for the players as they want it so much and for our owner and the club

Always the title for me

It is too corrupt a competition for me , bet we get the spain ref that hates pep next
They'll keep Lahoz for the final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.