Champions League Haters

Not being interested in the CL and our current run is like being one of those lottery winners that continues to do the same shitty job they've done for years and refuses to move from their Council house.

League title first but CL is a very close second.
it might be me , but what are you talking about, edit ,it was me,:)

I fucking hate that language. 'Champions League Haters'.

I've said I don't care for the competition. I've also said I'd take Champions of England above winning a cup competition all day long. Don't get me wrong, it'd be nice to win, but it's always a secondary competition to me.

Cut the haters shite though. If people would rather win this than the league then crack on, but I certainly wouldn't be calling them Champions League Fanboys. Fannies maybe....

Last edited:
PL > CL for me always as I see the PL or any league victory for any club as the true mark of success. Also preferred it when it was the European Cup and only the respective league winners could go through and meet their equals.

Still it’s a good watch from the quarters onwards and really enjoyed Bayern/psg games, not sure I can say I enjoyed our games as I was too stressed out but apparently we played really well last night

The 2 games vs Dortmund have been our most exciting all year, loved both of them, they were exhausting and captivating in equal measure. The 2 PSG-Bayern matches have been the best neutral games I've watched all year, the quality on show was something we usually only get from watching us.

I love it and personally haven't got the energy to hate a competition, regardless of how we've been treated, it's the highest standard of football there is.

Last edited:
Not really interested in the cl, when we kick off i want us to win every game and i got excited last nights game , i want it for the players as they want it so much and for our owner and the club

Always the title for me

It is too corrupt a competition for me , bet we get the spain ref that hates pep next

I think the owners see it as ‘The priority”, but like you, I want the PL title everytime. It’s a real test over 38 games, intertwined with other cup competitions.
CL is a cash cow for UEFA that’s all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.