Champions League home ticket package

njmcfc1894 said:
2 payments at each end of 1 pay month

Season ticket payment closely followed by the £43 pound we had no awareness of? Is so iv'e had the same problem and its a joke that there wasn't any information on the website first

Think anyone who signed up to the cup schemes had an inclining that money was going to be taken out of there accounts and presumed it would be around 35 to £40 what I didn't expect was it being taking out so early nearly a month before the game

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
£33 is relatively inexpensive for a champions league game at home.
Go take a look how much tickets are in leagues 1 and 2 for normal league games.....

At the end of the day if you can afford it and tou want to go then you do it,if nit then no problems...

£8.35 per match for full adult in same region if committing to all games.

Prefer the domestic cups, at least they are cups if you win you are through. We end up needing snookers in the CL and the later games can be dead rubbers.

Three top European sides! Fuck me that's stretching it a bit!

£114 for me...stitched once again for being CB 2 and another reason why I will have to move next season (which I am sure the club want anyway)

I never asked for padded seats, we just got moved there after being booted ok of family stand. The increase in prices in 4 years for me and the lad has been steep to say the least. I might ring and opt out and just go the Munich one.

to all the city fans who are shocked that money has been taken out of their accounts to watch a football match,that xmas is coming around december and the word is it will every year on .

Sadly we're on the way to becoming United MkII?
Season tickets going up 10%+ every year
£40-50 match tickets the norm
Exorbitant food and drink prices
Sterile atmosphere
Ground full of tourists
New kits every season
Arrogant fans

joenorth said:
to all the city fans who are shocked that money has been taken out of their accounts to watch a football match,that xmas is coming around december and the word is it will every year on .
and that's your first post knob

frothy said:
joenorth said:
and that's your first post knob

and it was written in the style of an 8-year old.

joenorth said:
Who the fuck is this idiot. I'm assuming a rag or arse fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.