Champions League home ticket package

The sheer number of home games in the opening months of the season with the the three Champs League games, the league cup and two home league games in the first fortnight adds to the expense for many Blues. The Club should have thought a out this in their pricing. It is not just the headline £99 for three games.

I don't agree with earlier posters that Plzen at home could be half empty because this will be an important fixture if we are to get to the knock out stages. Like it or not, there will also be plenty of people on the CL membership and the bundle deal to guarantee decent crowds.

ballinio said:
The Engineer said:
Good Value!!! You lot must be loaded or plain stupid!! I've had my season ticket for over 15 years now so I've been milked good and proper over the years infact I'm all outta milk!

I've paid £585 for a platinum season card in south stand lower and I've opted in all cup competitions except champs league so that's a saving of £99 for the initial group stage and prob £40+ for knock out stages (if we get there). so in all competitions you could be looking at £850-£900 for the season!!

I earn a modest £1200 after tax at work pay out £750 mortgage and bills! After food shopping I'm lucky to do anything never mind pay a one off £99 I'm afraid the club is no longer affordable for the average working man like me!! This season could be my last. (Might go live in Germany and pay £15 for ticket and rail travel to follow Dortmund lol!!
listen,nobody gives a shit how much you earn, its personal information not for the internet. £99 for 3 Champions league games is fantastic value, if you don't think so & yearn for the days of the 3rd division & a tenner to get in then I would suggest that the modern City that wins things & is competing against the best clubs in world ,is not for you. Maybe you should join all the other pathetic morons who have been "priced out".
Absolute tossers some of our so-called fans, don't deserve the club.

Well said

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Armaan said:
I'm on the scheme, surely this will mean we'll get this package automatically?
Yes we will mate. City charge us £33 per game 10/9, 8/10 & 28/10
Don't think it does, I'm on Cup Scheme and £43 been taken yesterday for Bayern match, I'm in 116 South Stand Lower.

I actually don't think that's a bad price for CL Match tbh

I've just been charged £43 and £20 for each kids ticket. So presumably, the kid's tickets will be £12.50 for the other 2 games ? Not really on if people on the cup scheme don't get the deal. A lot of clubs and other companies tend to give deals to 'new ' customers but ignore the loyal ones. Sky being a good example. Hope that isn't the case here.

nice neil said:
I've just been charged £43 and £20 for each kids ticket. So presumably, the kid's tickets will be £12.50 for the other 2 games ? Not really on if people on the cup scheme don't get the deal. A lot of clubs and other companies tend to give deals to 'new ' customers but ignore the loyal ones. Sky being a good example. Hope that isn't the case here.
don't be so stupid

Bundle price is £99, or £114, depending on where you sit

The official site also says UEFA Scheme members will be charged the equivalent bundle price per game for their ticket.

Therefore the net cost should be £99 or £114, therefore it follows that subsequent costs will be adjusted? Or have I too misunderstood?

Also just been charged £43 for the Bayern game and I'm on the cup scheme.

Tell you what, we better get the discounted rate and be cheaper for the next 2! Won't be happy at all if we don't benefit.

The Mancunian Way said:

Tell you what, we better get the discounted rate and be cheaper for the next 2! Won't be happy at all if we don't benefit.

Same here. IIRC they have reimbursed the difference after this kind of balls-up.

The Mancunian Way said:

I've been charged £43 x 2 as well. Agree with what you say

I'm trying to remember what happened last season. I've got a feeling it was similar. ie. we were charged higher prices up front and then subsequent games were put through for Nil pounds or something like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.