Champions League home ticket package

Marvin said:
The Mancunian Way said:
Also just been charged £43 for the Bayern game and I'm on the cup scheme.

Tell you what, we better get the discounted rate and be cheaper for the next 2! Won't be happy at all if we don't benefit.
I've been charged £43 x 2 as well. Agree with what you say

I'm trying to remember what happened last season. I've got a feeling it was similar. ie. we were charged higher prices up front and then subsequent games were put through for Nil pounds or something like that.

Last season was £35 per match, you may be thinking of the Europa 3 years ago, there was a 3 for 2 offer for the group matches IIRC and the third game was a zero payment.

I've e-mailed City to confirm whether it's going to be £43 for Bayern Munich and £28 for the other two. It's not clearly worded on the website so either someone has made an error here (surprise surprise from the Ticket Office) or it is £43 and 2 lots of £28. The money is there and stuff but I'm not getting real notice of what they're taking and when.

Can anyone with a connection of City advise what's happening? The automated e-mail response confirmed 4 days maximum before the Club reply. They need more staff.

peoffrey said:
I've e-mailed City to confirm whether it's going to be £43 for Bayern Munich and £28 for the other two. It's not clearly worded on the website so either someone has made an error here (surprise surprise from the Ticket Office) or it is £43 and 2 lots of £28. The money is there and stuff but I'm not getting real notice of what they're taking and when.

Can anyone with a connection of City advise what's happening? The automated e-mail response confirmed 4 days maximum before the Club reply. They need more staff.

There twitter feed is getting questioned about these payments you'd thought it would be easy for them just to twitter how these payments are going to be made

goater1978 said:
ballinio said:
The Engineer said:
Good Value!!! You lot must be loaded or plain stupid!! I've had my season ticket for over 15 years now so I've been milked good and proper over the years infact I'm all outta milk!

I've paid £585 for a platinum season card in south stand lower and I've opted in all cup competitions except champs league so that's a saving of £99 for the initial group stage and prob £40+ for knock out stages (if we get there). so in all competitions you could be looking at £850-£900 for the season!!

I earn a modest £1200 after tax at work pay out £750 mortgage and bills! After food shopping I'm lucky to do anything never mind pay a one off £99 I'm afraid the club is no longer affordable for the average working man like me!! This season could be my last. (Might go live in Germany and pay £15 for ticket and rail travel to follow Dortmund lol!!
listen,nobody gives a shit how much you earn, its personal information not for the internet. £99 for 3 Champions league games is fantastic value, if you don't think so & yearn for the days of the 3rd division & a tenner to get in then I would suggest that the modern City that wins things & is competing against the best clubs in world ,is not for you. Maybe you should join all the other pathetic morons who have been "priced out".
Absolute tossers some of our so-called fans, don't deserve the club.

Well said

We'll said? Ok I was just making the point that the average man is being priced out of games fact!! What do those blues who have mega shit jobs like stacking shelves in aldi for a mere £14k a year do when City are charging £33 to watch us play a team like Plzen on a wet Tuesday night?? Answer is they can't afford it but they would like to go!!

As for this mentality that because lower league clubs like Bury charge £20 a game then it's ok for us to charge £35-40 is stupi!! Why don't lower league clubs up there price to £50 then we can charge £70!!! Stupid d**khead!!

waspish said:
peoffrey said:

There twitter feed is getting questioned about these payments you'd thought it would be easy for them just to twitter how these payments are going to be made

They've pushed Cup Schemes so much with the loyalty points incentive yet have failed to keep us informed of what they're actually going to do and when.

My instinct is that they've made a pricing error. I was expecting £33 as it's an equivalent bundle price for 216 but would also expect an individual ticket for that match to be £43.

The Engineer said:
goater1978 said:
ballinio said:
listen,nobody gives a shit how much you earn, its personal information not for the internet. £99 for 3 Champions league games is fantastic value, if you don't think so & yearn for the days of the 3rd division & a tenner to get in then I would suggest that the modern City that wins things & is competing against the best clubs in world ,is not for you. Maybe you should join all the other pathetic morons who have been "priced out".
Absolute tossers some of our so-called fans, don't deserve the club.

Well said

We'll said? Ok I was just making the point that the average man is being priced out of games fact!! What do those blues who have mega shit jobs like stacking shelves in aldi for a mere £14k a year do when City are charging £33 to watch us play a team like Plzen on a wet Tuesday night?? Answer is they can't afford it but they would like to go!!

As for this mentality that because lower league clubs like Bury charge £20 a game then it's ok for us to charge £35-40 is stupi!! Why don't lower league clubs up there price to £50 then we can charge £70!!! Stupid d**khead!!

You make some good points. However you have some non league clubs charging £10 quid entrance these days (2 x kids go free with an adult)
So relatively speaking £33 is not that expensive for a CL game.
Ticket pricing for football games in the UK is ridiculous from the top to the bottom.

peoffrey said:
waspish said:
peoffrey said:

They've pushed Cup Schemes so much with the loyalty points incentive yet have failed to keep us informed of what they're actually going to do and when.

My instinct is that they've made a pricing error. I was expecting £33 as it's an equivalent bundle price for 216 but would also expect an individual ticket for that match to be £43.

Yeah you'd thought they would be spread out evenly but bottom line the 3 games will be either £99 or £114 depending on where you are sitting

waspish said:
peoffrey said:

Yeah you'd thought they would be spread out evenly but bottom line the 3 games will be either £99 or £114 depending on where you are sitting

Bayern Munich for £43 and the other two for £28 also seems like plausible prices. Perhaps individual tickets for Bayern will be £48 or more? I'm looking forwards to confirmation on this one.

peoffrey said:
waspish said:
peoffrey said:

Bayern Munich for £43 and the other two for £28 also seems like plausible prices. Perhaps individual tickets for Bayern will be £48 or more? I'm looking forwards to confirmation on this one.
Last season I think the last game cost £0 for Scheme members. It will come out to£99/£114 as you say. Club have said so in the ticket announcement

Marvin said:
peoffrey said:

Last season I think the last game cost £0 for Scheme members. It will come out to£99/£114 as you say. Club have said so in the ticket announcement

The official blurb clearly stated we'd be charged the equivalent bundle price. I follow numerous Blues on Twitter and nobody seems to understand what's going on. The money is there (just) but it's still annoying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.