Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

Love Lisbon - went there in the hope City would get there but it was PSG v Bayern. Went to both grounds day of the final. Barro Alto for food!
Yeah, me too. I am not from Lisbon but obviously been there many times to watch Benfica.
Never been to Sporting’s stadium actually, so maybe if the time is right I will watch a Bernardo-KDB masterclass in february :)
I was waiting for a chance to watch city live so this might be it.

They fcuk the draw up because they make it’s so complicated just stick all the balls in a bag like they do in the fa cup and pull out the teams! All this we don’t want an English team to face each other in this round it’s a joke or we don’t want two team from the same group playing each other a joke like uefa.

Yeah, me too. I am not from Lisbon but obviously been there many times to watch Benfica.
Never been to Sporting’s stadium actually, so maybe if the time is right I will watch a Bernardo-KDB masterclass in february :)
Good stuff. Get a ticket mate and enjoy a few pints of Sagres!

Not sure how likely it is but I'm hoping its Benfica v Ajax the night before or night after our game, so I can go and witness an Otamendi masterclass. I've missed him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.