Champions League Matches 12th/13th February - (Ajax-Real, Spurs-BVB - Page 94)

PSG are also missing Cavani, but it looks like Verratti is back, as he started on the weekend. It will be interesting to see how Mbappe does as the focal point of the attack, without the other two.

Mbappe on form against any of their central defenders shouldn't really be a contest but good to watch for the non-rag loving viewers.

Of course OGS will have devised a master strategy with no input whatsoever from the Govan despot.

Think United will turn them over tonight. PSG never seem to do very well away against English opposition, and Neymar and Cavani being out is a huge blow to them. Wishing our petrodollar brothers the very best though.

United Starting XI:
De Gea; Young (c), Lindelof, Bailly, Shaw; Matic, Herrera; Pogba, Lingard, Martial; Rashford

PSG Starting XI:
Buffon, Kehrer, Silva, Kimpembe, Bernat, Marquinhos, Verratti, Alves, Draxler, Di Maria, Mbappe

Roma Starting XI:
Mirante, Florenzi, Manolas, Fazio, Kolarov, Cristante, De Rossi, Pellegrini, Zaniolo, Dzeko, El Shaarawy

Porto Starting XI:
Casillas, Militão, Felipe, Pepe, Alex Telles, Danilo, Herrera, Otávio, Fernando Andrade, Soares, Brahimi

After posting that PSG XI I can't work out what their positions are. Very conservative, probably had no choice with Neymar and Cavani out.

United might get a result tonight, which won't be too bad going into the Liverpool game.

Once they've played Liverpool I couldn't give a shit what they do, if they knock PSG out it just makes it easier for us.
This is what I'm thinking.

After posting that PSG XI I can't work out what their positions are. Very conservative, probably had no choice with Neymar and Cavani out.
Their graphic formation can’t be right — surely that will be a 3-3-1-3 (attack), 5-4-1 (defence)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.