Champions League Matches 17th/18th - 24th/25th February.

sam-caddick

PSG v Chelsea later on today, should we expect another parked bus by Mourinho?

Tactically I think Chelsea will be too good for Paris whom for me don't look improved on last years side.

I think Chelsea will be too good for PSG, especially if they have Fabregas back

I'm going for 2-1 Chelsea

Bayern to win 2-0 at Shakhtar

Chelsea will be 1-1 I reckon. Bayern could be a cricket score, I'm gonna go for a 4-0 away win.

Chelsea to win a tight game unless PSG manage to lift themselves, which is entirely possible. Bayern and Shaktar I'd go for a draw, Shaktar are no mugs and they'll cause Bayern serious problems on the counter attack, just as they always did with Guardiola's Barca.

aguero93:20 said:
Chelsea to win a tight game unless PSG manage to lift themselves, which is entirely possible. Bayern and Shaktar I'd go for a draw, Shaktar are no mugs and they'll cause Bayern serious problems on the counter attack, just as they always did with Guardiola's Barca.

The shaktar v munich game may be a bit of a hostile atmosphere for Shaktar,from what I've read,the locals are not happy about them using their stadium.....it's actually nearer to Munich.......mental.
750 miles from the Donbass and 560 from Munich.

luck of the draw and all that but it seems that Chelsea always have the 2nd leg at home. Such a big advantage IMO.

Andouble said:
luck of the draw and all that but it seems that Chelsea always have the 2nd leg at home. Such a big advantage IMO.

All the teams that get through 1st in the group stage get the second leg of the Round of 16 at home. It's only at the quarter final stage where it becomes random. But to say Chelsea ALWAYS get the 2nd leg at home isn't true... look at the semi's the year they won it (away goal by Torres to send them to the final).

Chelsea bus got stuck entering stadium, haha

B-EN0abCQAEFmiD.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.