Champions league playoff

M M

mat

Being drip fed into the media today. Mooting the possibility of 4th v 5th initially if Liv/Arse end up tied.

The cynic in me thinks Mr Gill might be looking at ways to keep the raggies options open in future. It could easily be argued 4th to 8th play the same format as the EFL play offs. I could see Sky going for it to keep the jeopardy going all season and the EPL get their muted 39th game. Final in Asia anyone?

All this is just a thought but i wouldn't put it passed them if their leading "Brand" are suffering.

Thought it for a while TBH. Making it more of an American style system. Next up for the chopping block - relegation and promotion!

It won't be down to 8th, 4th+5th+6th+7th = 4 teams. Could kill the last few weeks as a spectacle in most seasons as there's generally a healthy gap between 5th, 6th and 8th - a few teams would take their foot right off the gas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.