Champions League QF Draw - Lyon

Tough draw but if we get past Real Madrid i think we've got a hell of a chance.
Obviously a lot depends on luck on the day.
Bayern worry me a lot though

I think for us Athletico would have been the hardest draw. They would beat us 3-0 with 5% possession. ;)

We can vlbeat everyone on our day but I just think to win 4 tough games in a row is too much.

Looking forward to it though. Should be a great mini tournament.

Best price for city to win it before the draw 3/1, best price after 3.75/1

Best price for R Madrid to get to the quarters 5/1, best price for City 3/19.

I think for us Athletico would have been the hardest draw. They would beat us 3-0 with 5% possession. ;)

lol, I can see MCFC win Atletico if we outscore them.

Simeone is a mastermind in defense, tbh, MCFC current state of defense right now you know. so I wouldn't underestimate Simeone on the defense part.
BUT we have our attack, if we can just outscore them.

But then they have Oblak lol, a GK but he their best player. If MCFC can tear through Simeone defense, and then get pass Oblak then we will win.

I still fancy MCFC go through. We play the finest football in the world right? And Simeone is very anti-football, lol. I bet Simeone game plan is he will park every players that he can, and try to hit us on the counter and hope one go in, and he will defense for his life, he will aim for a 1-0 result.

Dippers hate Simeone, before their knockout stage draw, they said they can see themselves get pass every team on that list, except draw Atletico due to their very anti-football style, which is not suitable for Liverpool.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.