Champions League QF Draw - Lyon

Who cares really?
I care, although not as much as if it was played in front of fans. Will be gutting to win if we were to win it for the first time without the chance to be part of it. Still pondering about going over there to watch in local bars but there will be no understanding about that from the media unlike we saw in relation to the Clanfield and Pier Head gatherings of Dippers.

Is this draw a single leg knock out,so if we get past Madrid say we draw Munich beat them then onto the semi final and repeat ..

They will draw the route to the final and each game is 1 leg, that means we are potentially 3 wins and a draw (or 4 wins) away from David ending his city career in perfect fashion.

I care, although not as much as if it was played in front of fans. Will be gutting to win if we were to win it for the first time without the chance to be part of it. Still pondering about going over there to watch in local bars but there will be no understanding about that from the media unlike we saw in relation to the Clanfield and Pier Head gatherings of Dippers.
Don't forget to take your Blue Flares with you and a few rockets.

It would be better to be there, but it wouldn't be gutting to win it if we weren't there. It would still be incredible. And it would end the constant pressure from the media towards our club and Pep about wanting to win it.

It would be better to be there, but it wouldn't be gutting to win it if we weren't there. It would still be incredible. And it would end the constant pressure from the media towards our club and Pep about wanting to win it.
It would be devastating to win it and not be there to see it for a large section of our support.

I’d love to win it so the Chelsea fans can stop singing “champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that” 30 seconds into the game.

every time we play them.

I want to win it, but I also suspect that in the same way that a Penalty Shootout is cruel, unless it's won by Liverpool or the rags, the value of this year's competition will depend on the identity of the ultimate winner.

An extra notch for Real Madrid, Barcelona, or Bayern Munich, but a huge fucking asterix if City triumph.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.