Champions League QF Draw - Lyon

We struggled against them twice last year. Got to take them seriously, that Cornett is a dangerous player.
Lets worry about Lyon first. I haven't really watched any of their games, how good are they this season?
Lyon is bad this year. Ended the season at the 7th position in the league.

Weird and funny to see you fear Cornet when he is far from being one of their best players. He just turned up against you last time but he is usually bad to average.

Depay is in an excellent form despite coming back from an ACL injury. Aouar is good, Caqueret is promising although a cu** on the pitch.

Lets hope they kick lumps out of each other, 1 - 1 extra time and penalties, whoever wins knackered.

I’m sure it’s a ‘nothing to see’ but I note we are the last 1/4 final, so would have a day less than our opponents for both a possible semi final, and the final...

I’m sure it’s a ‘nothing to see’ but I note we are the last 1/4 final, so would have a day less than our opponents for both a possible semi final, and the final...
But 2 days more rest going into the quarter final than either of our potential semi opponents.

But 2 days more rest going into the quarter final than either of our potential semi opponents.

Yeah, I mean I’d argue the difference between 3 days and 4 is more significant in terms of recovery than between 8 and 7, or 8 and 6 though. And we are talking about the sharpest end of the competition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.