Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

Me too, PSG’s pace could hurt us although if Walker is in his Madrid home match mood, it gives me some comfort.
Pretty much only thing that could hurt you while you have countless ways to pick PSG apart.

To beat PSG, you just need to control Verratti (key in midfield) and Neymar (key everywhere) in priority and then Mbappé (offers options to the two players above). The former is very very doubtful for the whole tournament and you could see that without him PSG is playing without a midfield.

PSG has no width, play very centrally and omg, Icardi.... Icardi... i prefer not to speak...

Pretty much only thing that could hurt you while you have countless ways to pick PSG apart.

To beat PSG, you just need to control Verratti (key in midfield) and Neymar (key everywhere) in priority and then Mbappé (offers options to the two players above). The former is very very doubtful for the whole tournament and you could see that without him PSG is playing without a midfield.

PSG has no width, play very centrally and omg, Icardi.... Icardi... i prefer not to speak...
I have an irrational hatred of Icardi’s hair.

UEFA should have this knockout mini-tournament every season from the quarter finals onward. Far better entertainment and a real festival of football. They will not because the competition is actually nothing to do about football but all to do about money.
The CL is a tired format. If they’ve got any commercial nouse they’ll realise this and seek to protect their brand in the long term. Which they won’t, of course.

Seems like a lot of salt have been poured across the world with PSG qualifying. Even better !
Lol I know the feeling. Congrats for the win, even though I was pretty gutted/disappointed last night. The absence of Di Maria and Verratti seemed to have quite a consequence for your team yesterday, but I haven't watched them play in a year so I don't know.

The CL is a tired format. If they’ve got any commercial nouse they’ll realise this and seek to protect their brand in the long term. Which they won’t, of course.
The real ambition was to turn the European cup into League hence the rebadged Champions League this pandemic has slowed that process as has emerging powers like Us. I think they were about to move to a full league format I.e two leagues where top 2 from each go into semi then final or something along those lines.and the participants resign from their respective leagues ....this was the whole point of the Cartel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.