Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

I have an instant man crush on this footballer.

it’s like he is the most obvious of obvious signings for our style, system and situation.. which is why it will never happen. It’s just too obvious.
He is what Koulibaly was 5 years ago.

Seeing Angelino excel tonight makes me shiver at the thought of how bad a defender he must be in training. Because I can't understand any other reason for letting him go. He doesn't take up a squad space!

I think everyone get fooled by his excellence going forward. We need a leftback capable of defending and Angelino is not the solution.

make a nonsense out of the history in europe myth ( Leipzig ) 2009 manchester city won a european trophy back in 1970

Seeing Angelino excel tonight makes me shiver at the thought of how bad a defender he must be in training. Because I can't understand any other reason for letting him go. He doesn't take up a squad space!
The couple of games he played he wasn’t great, defensively in our system was caught out a few times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.