Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

Upamecano was absolutely class. Haven't seen many centre backs perform that well in the past few seasons. Has it all! Pace, power, great in the air and great technique. Incredible. For such a young player om such a big stage...wow.

The sort of player who would instantly fit in at City. Carried the ball forwards well too. Potential DM with the composure he has and ability on the ball. Doubt he is available or reasonably priced now but having seen a fair bit of Koulibaly this season, would be wanting him instead considering age!

To be completely honest, congrats to Leipzig but I haven't seen them create much aside from the two goals tonight, they didn't look particularly dangerous. Good movement and ball circulation though.

Fake news. Didn’t you know that we were founded in 2008?

its my only hate in what pep thinks when he was talking about why city struggle in europe
and said its history you need to be in europe for years and years like united and barca and madrid you need that smell
and feel and money can not buy that ????

well Leipzig not only proven pep wrong tonight ? but it also proven everything we know about uefa hate of manchester city and the officials go blind in games

Imagine if we played RB Leipzig in the final

A tsunami of boiling piss will engulf the whole of Europe !!
It'd piss off the cartel big time. But us-PSG would upset the public more.

Hopefully we don't fuck up against Lyon before we have the chance for this anyhow.

Upamecano was absolutely class. Haven't seen many centre backs perform that well in the past few seasons. Has it all! Pace, power, great in the air and great technique. Incredible. For such a young player om such a big stage...wow.

The sort of player who would instantly fit in at City. Carried the ball forwards well too. Potential DM with the composure he has and ability on the ball. Doubt he is available or reasonably priced now but having seen a fair bit of Koulibaly this season, would be wanting him instead considering age!
1 season left on his contract. Wants to play - especially in CL games - which is why he rejected us and Arsenal last summer. If I was Pep I'd agree to play him when he's fit. He's that good. Nominally right footed as well. With him and Laporte at the back we'd be set for 10 years

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.